miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

My favorite Piece of Technology

Hello my friends!!!..today I have to talk you about ,my favorite piece of technology that is....... My phone!!!
I did bought it this year, in May, because my other phone was dying by little Jajajajajja.
I use my phone many hours of the day, but unfortunately the batery lasts a very short time :/
I like it because with the LG P30 I can listen my music in any places that i go!!! and that's great!!!! because the music for my is very important and for me it is important that the music is with me all the time.
Another reason is that I can talk with my girlfriend, parents and friends easily and quickly! And if I have no money in the phone, thanks to the great geniuses of technology, there Whatssap, that is a free plataform on wish I can talk to my contacts with the only requeriment being connected to WiFi.
The Last reason is.....the photograph!...I can save great moments of my life and my day just a quick tightening capturing it forever!!!.
Without my phone, I think my life would'nt a hell, but would not have the speed and efficiency that can give me my phone, althought I would learn to live without it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario