domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Why do I want to be a Vet?

Well, this question needs a really complete answer!
All my life I've wanted to study something about science. Since I was a child, I always played to be scientific and mix things like soap in my house with oil to believe it was a drug that could be used with my friends who were the "patients".
When I grow up, I wanted to be a singer, because I spent a long time with singing lessons and really dreamed of being a rock star and walk around the world singing every night for thousands of fans desperate and hungry for good music.

When I was 17, I wanted to be a professor of biology.
I always liked teaching, that must be because my mom is a teacher and I've always really liked biology and feel it is a beautiful area to be taught.
But when I was 18, I started apensar at how much I liked animals and how much they need our care and work to be defended from the evil that exists in this world and veterinary medicine meets every field that I like and so I'm helping our little brothers.

Actually now that will complete a year studying, I am very confident that I chose the right thing and I really love animals and I love being a veterinarian.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario