miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

About me...

Hello guys!...I'm Octavio Lara, I was born in Curicó 19 years ago. I Studied at Colegio Hispanochileno El Pilar, in this momment,  I'm studing Veterinary Medicine in Universidad de Chile.

In my life, animals are very important, cause is my destiny to care for their lives and health from the injustice and selfishness of the human being, that is destroying, wasting and abusing of the nature and affecting directly to the lives of defenseless animals.
 
My other passion is the music, since I have memory, my father made me listen to different music styles; he is also a "music lover", and this caused that I loved the music and also, loved singing. 
In 2007 I took singing lessons for two years and I learnt a lot of technical things and experience on this beautiful discipline.

I hope that you enjoy the blog and have a lot of fun!
See you there!
Regards!!! :)

P.S: The picture shows me and a little rabbit in his clinical examination. :3

2 comentarios:

  1. Octavio! my dear friend! i´m so agree with your idea about animals and humans,for this reason here we are! is our responsability like veterinary care us for them and teach the rest of the people how wonderful they are ♥ and i hope someday listen you sing xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi octavio! i enojoy reading your post. i'm so happy because of all you has got along your life. i hope you became a great veterinarian and continue enojoying music too...

    ResponderEliminar